The expertise of a Big Four accounting firm, with none of the headaches.
Let Yang Advisors be your trusted IFRS and local GAAP accounting and reporting team.
IFRS and local GAAP accounting is tricky, and it can be hard to be confident in the numbers you have when international and local reporting rules are in flux.
But what if you could work with a firm that both understands your reporting needs and is nimble, flexible, and well versed in how you can benefit from these accounting and reporting standards?
Yang Advisors was founded to achieve these goals and more. As accounting experts formerly employed by Big Four accounting firms, we have a deep expertise in these challenges – but offer a lighter, faster ride to getting you where you need to go.
Our personable advisory offers peace of mind and custom-tailored approaches to solve your urgent IFRS and local GAAP reporting needs.
When you work with us,
- Your calls and inquiries will not sit in someone’s email for days; we are dedicated to timely responses and feedback;
- You will never get in the situation where different team members ask the same question or require the same information; our focused team remains aware of the progress of our engagement at all times;
- You will not be lost monitoring our progress or not knowing what and when to expect; we provide a clear roadmap and frequent communications on all project deliverables, allowing you the peace of mind of knowing what is going on with your project at all times;
- You will never experience the pressure of approaching legal deadline as the deliverables will be provided well in advance; further, because we pride ourselves on communications, you’ll always know what to expect in those deliverables (i.e. You will never get blindsided by a deliverable);
- You will never be surprised by unexpected additional fees and overruns. Our billing process is transparent and straightforward.
There are a number of benefits to working with us,
- We ensure full compliance with IFRS and local GAAP (where applicable) in every engagement we take on;
- We are available and flexible as your business demands;
- Regular bi-weekly progress reporting and feedback sharing sessions (or more frequently, depending on your preferences) ensure that you’re up to date on our progress, that findings and recommendations are communicated in a timely manner, and allows us all to provide and receive any feedback to keep our joint project in top order;
- We provide a full package of deliverables 24 hours after the closing call with you, so you have everything that you need, and more;
- At the end of each engagement, we also provide recommendation letters to address other accounting and compliance-related weaknesses/issues that can be used to further shore up your business accounting and reporting.
Petar Angelov, ACCA, Managing Partner
Areas of expertise
- IFRS transitions
- First-time adoption of IFRS
- Internal controls
- Complex transactions under IFRS
- ACCA member, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- BA, Business Administration, American University in Bulgaria
- BA, Economics, American University in Bulgaria
Petar Angelov founded Yang Advisors in 2017 and is the Managing Partner and main driver of the practice. Petar is a proud Alumnus of the American University of Bulgaria where he received his double major degree in BA and Economics. In 2008 Petar went on to work in audit with Big 4 accounting firm PwC for 8 and half years where he managed a diverse multinational portfolio and advised clients on complex IFRS accounting matters. ACCA member since 2014, with in-depth knowledge and experience with multiple industries including Utilities, Construction, Retail & Distribution, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Production, Petar saw he was able to leverage his skills to help businesses solve important problems.
Being an IFRS expert, he brings deep and broad expertise in the field of IFRS reporting and is specifically engaged in Implementation of new IFRS, First-time adoption of IFRS and complex IFRS accounting, ensuring clients receive the highest quality of service.